Podman Release 1.1.2
Podman has gone 1.1.2!
After releasing Podman v1.1.1 a number of bug fixes
focusing on command line options and parsing were added.
All the details follow!
- Fixed a bug where the podman image list, podman image rm, and podman container list had broken global storage options
- Fixed a bug where the –label option to podman create and podman run was missing the -l alias
- Fixed a bug where running Podman with the –config flag would not set an appropriate default value for tmp_dir #2408
- Fixed a bug where the podman logs command with the –timestamps flag produced unreadable output #2500
- Fixed a bug where the podman cp command would automatically extract .tar files copied into the container #2509
- The podman container stop command is now usable with the Podman remote client
As always, please visit our release notes on GitHub to see the full changelog.
You can find instructions for installing Podman here